Translate

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Are you a Garden Griper? Look at My Pool



People are always griping about not being able to grow a garden. I can't grow....Too many rocks....bad soil....bad climate....too many bugs...I wish they were "can do" gardeners but some are not. They always find reasons not to do something instead of solutions in how they can do it.

As you see from my photos, my pool garden is complete. Sure I will find better ways of doing things but for this year my two small gardens are complete. I'm too busy this year to grow a huge garden so this garden will have to suffice. Let's see I have three pepper plants and four tomato plants. OH YEAH! I am also planning on growing watermelons. I hope to think up a new and exciting method in growing a few melons. See you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment