Translate

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Useful Gadgets


I sawed and sawed with a hand pole saw until I finally cut off a few branches. Then I bought the powered electric 8 amp pole saw. I cut many branches what would have took hours in only a few minutes. Money can buy the gadgets that can sure save time.

When buying a pole saw or any equipment go to the makers or company site before purchasing. Find out what is the most recent model. Don't go by last year's review or even the first of the year review. Buy the most recent model. The pole saw I bought had a a tilting blade replacing the stationary chain saw blade.

Look for deals. I bought a rain barrel for half the price of a new one. At the end of the year many stores want to get rid of their old stock.


This rain barrel drips underneath a cherry tree that would otherwise dry up and die. See the 25 foot hose coming from the barrel to the tree?




 I harvested one of my peppers. See how green it is. I grew it using a little potting soil. Sometimes great soil will give you a small harvest but green leaves and produce. This pepper pictured hurts my eyes being so green.

I received a birthday gift of a Yonana.

I bet there are more uses for it than bananas. I can't wait to explore. Thank you John, Lori, and Joey.

No comments:

Post a Comment