Translate

Monday, September 10, 2018

Water




There is a difference between inorganic minerals and organic minerals. Taking inorganic minerals would be like eating handfuls of dirt and expecting it to give us strong bones. The problems is the most inorganic minerals cannot be used by our bodies. They might get deposited within us but that kind of mineral deposits would cause all kinds of health problems.
As our mobility decreases through the years, I think it is our water that is giving us problems. Are we turning into stone by Medusa's spell? Common sense would tell us that if inorganic nails were good for iron than we should be soaking them in our mineral waters. If copper pipes are great for drinking water, then why not soak a few new pennies in our pure spring water and make a healthy drink. As our bodies continue to go astray, we must listen and learn from God the ways to regain our health.
At a young age of sixty I was on my way to disability. My arms were freezing up like a rusty hinge without oil. My joints were screaming with pain and immobility. I believe God gave me the answer to my problems: Water. I needed to drink pure water and not some mineral water cloaked in a cup of sparkling impure water. Solution: H2O labs will save your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment