Translate

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Some Thoughts for the Day

I have a very active job. It is like doing aerobics continually for hours at a time. I don't have to work hard but I do. Not to show off but to test my theories.  I'll try to explain it to you : Whenever I exert myself, either by not enough sleep, too much exercise, or just getting cold by not wearing the proper attire is usually when I get sick. It don't take much. I can run in the extreme cold and get contested in my lungs and by the next day I'll have a cold. Infection usually runs rampant in my weak mortal body. The theory I am testing is exposing myself to sick people and extreme physical exertion while   ingesting my special tea blend. If I get sick then I know my tea is all hype or in my mind.

I have enough product or plant to keep me through the winter:


 Tobacco grows well in the house. I even have seed for the next year. How it pollinated, I'm not sure. It is winter time.


As you see by all the green growth that it does not take much to use. I have more than enough leaves for my all use.

There were a couple of days I was sleep deprived and thought I was succumbing to a cold. I took a couple of sips of my tea and after a few hours of rest, I was back at hard labor.

My tea is not an energy drink. I do feel tired at times. I think of it more as a vaccine in a tea. Think about it. Vaccines contain toxins in order to make people immune to sickness. My tea is mildly toxic but also vitamin rich that I take everyday to ward off flu and the common cold. A vaccine is highly toxic which many take seasonally and contains no vitamins.

http://healthwyze.org/index.php/component/content/article/60-vaccine-secrets.html

I am starting to think that all the plants that have been vilified due to drug use by addicts might have some useful purpose in keeping us healthy and strong. With the proper dosage these plants could be used for healing.

Misuse of plants will cause us all to suffer. I would not be surprised if tobacco will some day become completely  illegal due to its misuse by a lot of misguided and individuals. For an example, think about the poppy plants. There are certain species of poppies that are illegal to grow. Not even for their beauty.

You can have the seeds of any of these poppies because the use of poppy seeds in cooking is fine. But cultivation of these species, growing the plants, is illegal and a federal crime. It is also illegal to have dried opium poppy seed pods or stalks on your property.

Certainly we do not want to become drug addicts. But who is to say that small doses of illegal substances from certain plants might  be healthy for us? Most of us will never know due to fear of incarceration.

Most everything has its proper usage. I think of glue. We don't want our kids to become glue sniffers for that dangerous high, but do we want to outlaw all glue due to a few misguided individuals? I'm not a long haired hippy in quest of the newest high but I'm individual that wants to help those from the scourges of sickness contained in our judicially allowed American diet.

It is getting bad that there. Just the other day I heard of those with brain tumors. One loved one of a friend of mine at work died after her diagnoses. She was only 58.

Diabetes is on the rise. Many are losing life and limb due to diabetes. I think there are solutions to all our ills but most cures are perhaps illegal to obtain. I think of those that run our society who wants all of us to be legal and then legally die prematurely from eating all their allowed legally approved junk foods .

By the way, I hope everyone had a great holiday. Don't eat all your sweet goodies all at once. Make it last till Halloween. A little sugar may not hurt you, but do not become a sugar addict. It's legal but not sensible.

No comments:

Post a Comment