Translate

Friday, January 16, 2015

Hay Bale Gardening Revolution

My type of gardening is not "Straw Bale Gardening." I don't cook the straw or have to punch holes in the straw to plant seedlings. You won't see me writing any more books on hay bale gardening. My techniques work. I don't need to tell you a better way, I already did. Last year I took many trips to Pennsylvania while leaving my plants unattended in 90 degree heat. They survived. The pictures in my books are original.
I make hay bales with a pine straw baler. I am going to be coming out with a new design called, "Hay Baler Station." While others are deciding what straw bale book to buy, join my hay bale revolution.
What do you think about those peppers? They were grown in drought with very little watering.

No comments:

Post a Comment