Translate

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Is you're gardening too much work?

Every garden is too much work for me. That is why I wrote my books on gardening. I want easy, managed free gardens.

However making your own bales does take work. But if you want an organic source, you must make them yourselves. I know everyone in the country mows grass. Why not put the grass in a plastic tote and turn it into something useful that you can grow from. A grass bale with potting hole, placed in a trench is not really  that hard.

I think straw bale gardening which I am opposed is too much work. You have to buy the bales, ship them to your yard, set them up and condition each one. Let's not forget the digging they do in each bale. Straw gardeners suggest digging right into the bale in order to make a growing hole. If they don't use shovels, straw gardeners must use their hands. Ooh that's nasty. Can't digging be by the hands or is it just scooping?




  

No comments:

Post a Comment