Translate

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

I Hate Bale Gardening Until I Found Zoro

Question: Straw producers thought I was nuts asking for organic straw. 


Ans. It all organic to them. They never think twice when using herbicides or pesticides. Without their use, they could not produce wheat. If the wheat is toxic, then so are the straw bales.

Pesticide use on wheat.


MAKE YOUR OWN BALES THE LARRY ZORO WAY.

Question: The straw bales didn't come close to making it through the entire growing season - one end or side would always start to collapse.


Ans. I know they turned into mush. If you continue with straw bale gardening, at least bury your bales. Make sure you wear a hazmat suit from all your overuse of chemicals.

Question: I had an issue was fire ants. Even though I treated around the bales before starting I still had them in the bales but, unlike my raised beds, I couldn't tell they were there until I went to take apart the bales. 


Ans. Make a trench and place your bales in it. If you get ants, fill the trench with water and drown those suckers.

At the end of the rainbow is a hay bale garden habitat. Join the revolution. Make your own bale garden without toxic chemicals.


No comments:

Post a Comment