Translate

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Link From JD

http://us5.campaign-archive1.com/?u=c1bae6687e1e6ab175fb56913&id=2737faca50&e=e5d2581e9e


My brother sent me this link. You can never get enough knowledge about foods. We may not be so concerned about living forever in a temporal body (How not to Die), but we want to be healthy enough to maintain a job.

Lately, I've dealt with many co-workers who have suffered colds. I've been working with the sick and they haven't disappointed me. They have been coughing, sneezing and breathing on me.  I've continued with my green tobacco elixirs (smoothies) and have yet to succumb to their illness. If tobacco (green not dried) doesn't help protect against viruses and germs, I want to know. I'm investigating its benefits by subjecting myself to sick people in the work place. The work place is the best place to be subjected to germs. Many in fear of losing their jobs continue to work while sick. Infection is rampant in a group of sick people. 



Do your research into nicotine and you'll find statements like these:

Many explanations have been offered for the decreased incidence of some inflammatory and neurological diseases in smokers (1, 3, 12, 20, 27, 42). It is possible that the anti-inflammatory property of NT is, at least in part, responsible for the decreased incidence of these diseases in tobacco smokers (37).


How would you like to be one of those who might acquire a cold virus and yet have no symptoms? Scientists are finding that nicotine may help combat inflammatory responses? Do away with smoking tobacco and use it fresh and you might have a magic elixir for wellness.

In my case, it might be working. One week I felt like hell but yet had no symptoms of sickness other than tiredness,weakness and a headache (I could have been detoxing since I lost 4 lbs in a short time). No coughing, running nose, or sore throat. After that stage, I felt great. Following is the bedrock of my tobacco juice for work consumption. I am not recommending it to anyone. I'm just telling you what I am doing. Anything you do is at your own risk since nicotine is considered toxic.

1 small portion of green tobacco leaf (one table spoon or slightly more of shredded tobacco). More is never better when dealing with green tobacco.

1 cup of Sunny D orange and strawberry drink.

Cut up small portion of fresh tobacco leaf and blend it in your Nutri-Ninja (I never taste the tobacco).

I drink a small portion of the juice at every break time at work. 


These are my indoor plants. They are safe from the freezing temperatures outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment