Translate

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Winter's Garden

My bucket plants still look mighty fine. I took them indoors two times before the hard frost hit here in Missouri.







I had some of my lettuce in tacos the other night. It tasted great. I also had a ripe tomato. I had already harvested peppers so I'm saving those fresh ones growing in a bucket for later use.

"Gardening ain't over till we say it's over."

"Accurate weather forecasting is essential to winter's gardening."

"People used to fetch a bucket of water when in need; now it's green produce."

"Survival food stores in buckets; so does survival green food."

"Growing in buckets is as essential as storing survival food."

"Give us your buckets and we will grow you a garden of food."

"Food grown in the winter has no bugs."  

No comments:

Post a Comment