Translate

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Those Dirty Rotten Scoundrels.




I often wonder how to become a success on Amazon. Now I really know.  I can promise you my few followers that I never wrote a false review to generate sales. But I do know authors who have. They are famous for having many accounts and are great at writing negative reviews about the books of their competitors.

I believe the darkness of many authors goes deeper then what we now know. I really like following up on reviews. Some authors are going to sue their competitors for libel. If you are an unscrupulous author, it is time to clean up your act and destroy your false accounts.  Lawyers are coming after you. They might be at your door. Is that your door bell ringing?

When we do what's right, success is sweet. But doing evil will always come back and bite us in the ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment