Translate

Monday, October 12, 2015

My Thoughts

As you probably know I have been using tobacco. Not smoking but in smoothies. I use about 1/4-1/2 of leaf in a smoothie or in my special tea. I consume about one leaf a day.


I drink juice in the morning. I use two small cubes of my herb and grass blend of juice, one large cube of watermelon. and 1/4 to 1/2 tobacco leaf depending on the size of the leaf. I blend it with juice with my Magic bullet blender.  Tobacco is one of the best sources of B vitamins.

"Vitamin B3, also known as niacin, is the third of eight B vitamins. Niacin is a term that relates to several chemical forms of vitamin B3. These forms include nicotinamide and nicotinic acid. These names are all based on the research done on tobacco in the 1930s in which vitamin B3 was first isolated in a laboratory while working on the nicotine collected from tobacco leaves."

Tobacco is not for the ignorant. It does contain alkaloids or what you call poison. I use it judicially but do not recommend it for the public. I know I am talking about it but those using it do so at their own risk. I consider it a health food. However, I am no health professional with no qualifications to suggest anything.

Sometimes extreme measures must be taking to get extreme health benefits---Larry Zoro

See previous posts for more info and links on tobacco. 


I found some bagworms. Instead of using insecticide use your butane or gas torch. Insects hate fire and it kills them very quickly.



We should make sure we harvest our peppers before any cold spells. Try not to be like me and become overwhelmed by last minute harvesting.



Tomatoes can be taking inside to finish ripping. Do not let them die on the vine during a cold spell. Keep checking your weather forecast.

No comments:

Post a Comment