Translate

Friday, June 23, 2017

Is it Hard to Find Hay Bales?

I made it so simple to make hay bales. I made a video that shows you can make them out of a tote. Best of all I have a website that sells the plans www.aaahomebaler.webs.com

What is even easier is buying my book for only $3.99. 

https://www.amazon.com/Two-Essential-Tools-Bale-Gardener-ebook/dp/B015453ZJI

I have the plans for a baler right inside the kindle book. So you have two choices to get the plans for the baler: my website or Amazon Kindle Books. You can't even buy a bale for the price of this inexpensive book.

When you make very inexpensive bales you can begin to experiment. Look at this carrot patch protected from wind and those pesky varmints. When you bales get old you can use the rich spoiled hay mulch to keep your plants moist and healthy.




No comments:

Post a Comment