Translate

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Question for LZ on SAVING YOUR BACK

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B007OZDLPK

Does hay bale gardening really save your back? Ans. Yes and No. It takes a back to lift the bales and plant your seeds and transplants. Once your garden is in there is really very little to do other than to occasionally water.

I have started using landscape fabric in my walkways. It really does keep the weeds down.


Here is a picture of my beginning garden for the year. I had to use my back to prepare the soil. I like planting seeds but I instead planted transplants since I had a late start.


This year I used my bales differently. I put them outside my fence as windbreakers and perhaps an insect deterrent.  Insects find it hard to discover my plants hidden in a hay bale enclosure.


I'm still growing in hay with soil and lots of spoiled hay on top.   The mulch makes it so that I water only once a week even in extreme hot temperatures.   I have to be careful and not overwater.

LET'S GET BACK TO THE BACK

Start juicing for back repair. You have a bad back because you lack the essential nutrients that gives a strong back. I've had a bad back for years but since I started juicing and drinking it twice a day....I am pain free with only a little stiffness in the morning.

Watch my blog about extreme juicing... It has saved my life from all the ailments that plague modern man from eating the American diet. With the Ninja blender/juicer you can juice carrot tops, beets, beet greens, kale....anything that grows in gardens except for a few things like green potatoes and green tomatoes.  Always do a search (internet) on what you eat before you eat it unless you like Russian Roulette.

No comments:

Post a Comment