Translate

Friday, June 23, 2017

Straw Bale Gardening Sham

I was looking at some picture of straw bale gardens. The proponents of straw bale gardening claim that they are growing in a straw bale alone. They claim they use only spoiled straw bales treated with lots of fertilizer. But what they don't tell you is that they are not growing in a bale alone but through a bale. The straw bale decomposes and the plant roots extend through the bales into the ground where plants normally grow.

What a sham that people pay over twenty dollars for books that promises something new but instead are all deception.



In my books I tell you exactly what goes on in bale gardening. In fact, I help the plant by adding soil to the decomposing bale. If you don't believe me then try growing your bale on hard cement without soil and see if your plant survives.

I believe in hay bale gardening that uses common sense and a sensible approach in growing the garden of your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment