Translate

Sunday, June 4, 2017

The Workmen's Garden


Most often people remark that they can't wait until retirement in order to grow a garden of their dreams. It is a shame that most gardens are too time consuming and hard work that the average worker cannot not achieve growing one until retirement. Is there an easier way to have a garden than waiting for retirement to make one?

The common workman needs nutrients in order to maintain the greatest output. For most workers their muscles are taxed to the utmost and need constant repair. Store variety of food does not hack it. The food is stale and lack vital energy. I have found that you must grow you own food in order to achieve the ultimate health.

While you're waiting to read my newest book make a hay baler. Gardening without hay is not gardening. Take it from me, Larry Zoro, "A little hay will make the garden of your dreams."

https://www.amazon.com/Two-Essential-Tools-Bale-Gardener-ebook/dp/B015453ZJI/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

This book has my plans on making your own hay baler.

I use hay  bales as borders in many places. When I need an aged or spoiled hay bale they are always readily available.


No comments:

Post a Comment