Translate

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Kale, Goji, and Tobacco (adult content not suitable for children)


I'm into smoothies and juicing. Sometimes you'll find specials on produce like Kale that people don't buy. Many shopper do not recognize its value.

Kale is considered by many to be the world's healthiest food.

http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=38

I think I'll grow some next year.  I like to use the leaves (not the stems) in my smoothie.

Warning, kids or immature adults might justify themselves in their smoking habits due to the benefits of raw tobacco. 

 I've started taking a half of a small leaf of young tobacco plant (raw leaf, Virginia Gold heirloom) in my juice. I take it once a day. It revs up my old system in the morning. It's better than coffee and a lot healthier. My tobacco has no insecticides. Never smoke or chew cured tobacco or eat too much raw tobacco leaves. It is an alkaloid that is potentially poisonous. My last warning is that tobacco can raise your blood pressure. If you have a weak heart or are just unhealthy, do not use any tobacco products.

http://www.eflanger.com/pipes/health-tobacco.htm


This is going to be my last post on tobacco. People have all kinds of strange ideas when it comes to using tobacco. Look at this site:


God never intended us to be smokers or we would be able to eat and live on smoke. It is unnatural and should be banned. If you have to smoke it, then you have crossed the line from any possible health benefits to a state of unnatural addiction that leads to illness and bodily corruption.

I started growing goji berries. It is another health food plant that would be great in smoothies. They take a few years to mature. I'm growing mine in pots.


http://thehealthyeatingsite.com/the-health-benefits-of-goji-berries/

It is interesting to note that a lot of plants contains poisons. Moderation is the key to eating any plant. The real poisons in society are manufactured foods like white buns and cupcakes. When I shop it is more like, what poison should I choose today. I know what, I'll eat some doughnuts with a cup of insecticidal tea (just kidding).

We all live in a crazy world where bad is good and good is bad. The ignorant perish due to lack of knowledge and sometime the knowledgeable die due to an act of God (a disaster out of their control).

In this world you may not want to go to extremes in your eating habits. It all depends on how long you want to live and are you willing to fight for health. We all should want to live a long healthy life, but sometimes it is not possible. We are limited by things out of our control.








No comments:

Post a Comment