Translate

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Hay Bucket Beautification

Have some fun with your buckets. Instead of looking like a junk man with a yard full of white ugly buckets become creative.


This bucket will contain gourmet lettuce. I have a lid on it loosely in order to help with germination.


This pepper plant is more like a little bonsai tree. It was root bound so I removed it from its bucket and made larger one inch holes at the bottom of the bucket and also added more hay and soil. It turned green over night.

I have it setting in a pool. But I now hate the pool idea. It is a breeding ground for mosquito. I think I prefer a bucket in a bucket of partially filled water or perhaps I'll use a drip system. I might use my pools for growing rice. There is a rice you can buy that grows in the USA.



No comments:

Post a Comment