Translate

Monday, March 23, 2015

Become a Star (Health and Fitness)


Everybody wants to be a star. When you walk into a room, do you want people to notice you in a positive way?  


In my book on Wise Fitness I wrote:


THE NOBILITY OF OUR LIFE STYLE


Attractive people exercise to stay beautiful. 

The glamorous are treated like nobility, while commoners are also treated according to their looks. 


   People can't resist helping those who have the look of royalty. However, those who look according to how they feel, haggard, and worn, will seldom enjoy an act of spontaneous courtesy, unless it's done out of pity.
    In a kingdom, we find the King and Queen, the top monarchs, who are treated with awe and respect. Have you ever been treated like a King or Queen? Do you get waited on hand and foot by those clamoring for your attention? Or are you more like the royal food taster? When at a party you are found amongst the appetizers and h'orderves, preoccupied with tasting and indulging in all the delicious food.
    To have a royal presence, you must invest in yourself. By exercising and looking your best, you can achieve the look of nobility. Continue daily in your quest for health and fitness and success will come to you.




    MY FINAL THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY: Use dumbbells. Everyone should know some dumbbell exercises. In a small house, dumbbells do not take up much space. I go from one exercise to another. If I get tired, I'll stop for a while to get my breath and then continue. I do arm curls, shoulder shrugs, overhead presses and more. I have a few exercises in my book but I really wrote my book to encourage people to exercise.


No comments:

Post a Comment