Translate

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Garlic and Dandelions


It is time to harvest dandelion greens and roots. I also added a couple of sprigs of garlic.

My sister claims that she hasn't been sick for ten years due to garlic. I must say it tastes great mixed with dandelions.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/265853.php

Read this article. It is your study for the day.


I add water to my juice and eat a piece of candy afterwards. Candy helps get rid of any bad flavor left in your mouth. Don't overuse juice. It might overpower your stomach and cause nausea.

Also don't forget exercise. Look at this picture from my book on Wise Fitness. There is a war going on and age want to defeat us into senile years of a broken down body. I've seen those in rest homes, I don't want to end up in one. How about you?

I used to suffer bone and joint pain. When I got out of my car, I  was always hunched over. What is my secret to relieving back pain? Buy the best bed you can afford. I bought a bed that has memory foam that adjusts.

I'm going to be sixty this year. I run differently than I used to when I was young. I run as fast as I can and then stop when I'm tired. In my mind, my running should improve my circulation and pump my blood throughout my body. 

A slow jogger keeps a happy medium but doesn't work the old pumper. I want circulation that pumps fresh blood to my brain and organs.  

Exercise has very much to do with gardening. Bad joints, back pain, and exhaustion does not help when gardening. My type of gardening is not labor intensive, but no gardening is fun when you are suffering pain. 

Let's get in shape and look younger. It can be done. I got rid of my back and joint pain, so can you.


No comments:

Post a Comment