Translate

Saturday, March 21, 2015

I Embrace All Forms of Gardening




I embrace all kinds of gardening. If it improves your landscape and provides food, I am all for it. I don't care if you grow in a mud hole. If you grow something, it is bound to beautify your once ugly mud hole.

I used my Superdigger and dug down about 12" before adding my newly mixed soil medium. No, I didn't grow in a hay bale. I would be bored doing things only one way.

I used to wait till the ground dried out before rotor-tilling. By using my Superdigger I can easily make a 4" growing hole. No spading or shoveling required.  I plan to use my digger in my last year hay bale garden bed. I'll find a spot among the decomposing hay bale and drill away.

Some plants need more room than using a straw bale or hay bale to grow in. The plants pictured in the photo are cauliflower plants.








No comments:

Post a Comment