Translate

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Dog Food


I used to feed my little Chihuahua, named Belle, with meats like chicken breasts or ground beef that was cut up and topped off with cheese. However, it got to the point she couldn't handle chicken anymore so I sought professional help on-line in order to make dog food she could handle. I found a good recipe.

I now make her food with one potato, sweet potato, small cuts of meat, green beans, peas, chia seeds, carrots, barely, and pasta with no seasoning. I cut up all the ingredients really small ( 3/8").

It looked so good after I made it that  I started making me some with seasoning. It goes good in tacos and tortillas or just plan slop.

I like to save money. Instead of buying loads of meat and canned items, I am going to continue with my thick stew that is  good for me and  Belle. My thick stew can easily replace canned soups or refried beans. Most of your cheap soups that you buy in a can tastes more like canned dog food than the stuff I make.

As we get older, we need more nourishing foods. If we don't give our body what it needs, we will break down and grow old. As we get younger (as opposed to growing older), we need to eat better than we ever did before.

3/25/15

I went to the store today to buy tomatillo seeds, and cilantro. I like Taco Bell Green Verde Salsa. With growing the right ingredients, I am going to make my own salsa and place it in the old bottles that I saved from buying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment