Translate

Saturday, May 16, 2015

5/16 Another Day of Eating Salads


It was time to give my pepper plant a little support. The cage went in easy due to the hay around the growing medium.


Nothing like strawberries growing in a 5 gallon bucket.


Is there a humming bird in the sage or is it a moth?


It's a hummingbird moth. 


The potato plants are filling out the bed nicely.


I think this is my Alyssum plant, "Royal Carpet." Bless their little buds. They have bloomed a little flower. I mean real little.


This beefsteak tomato plant is growing fast. 


I moved a pile of dirt to the back of the garden. 


My kind of gardening uses less soil. I always have a reserve.


Another beautiful rose. All I did was prune off the dead branches. Look at that green foliage. I shouldn't get too smug, powdery mildew could be waiting to attack.


This lettuce mound is so neglected. I grew too much. 


I wonder if I can make biochar from lettuce?




No comments:

Post a Comment