Translate

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Product Testing


I received this product as a gift from my brother. It really is a nice product. You can place your crumbled up herbs into the cup with hot water. When the tea has brewed, you can drain it into another cup through its filter. It's clear so you can see how your tea is brewing.


When it is brewed it fits onto a mug or in my case, a Starbuck coffee mug. The ingenui sets on the mug and drains automatically with no pouring.   


I'm glad it fits onto this mug. It's my favorite mug. 

I tried some mint teas. I first dried the leaves in a dehydrator. It only took a few hours.


I tried lemon balm. It didn't have much of a taste. I think you have to use a lot in order to taste it.

  
I tried chocolate mint. It has a minty flavor but very mild. I was disappointed that it had no chocolate flavor. 


I could have tried plain mint. However, mint is not really my cup of tea.


I think I'm going to try some herbal teas from my neighborhood Amish store so I know what to grow. 


Now that I dried some mint, I'm sure I can find someone that would like to enjoy a hot minty tea. 








No comments:

Post a Comment