Translate

Sunday, May 17, 2015

5/17 Kiddie Pool Grass Kill


Some people would fret when they saw the dead grass after removing their kiddie pool. No reason to worry. Use the spot for growing a garden plant.


I first used the end of my hoe that has two prongs to disturb the soil. I then used my superdigger to make a planting hole. Next, I scattered some clover seed around the hole. Last, I planted the tomato and added mulch.

After such an easy job I went in doors and fixed scrambled eggs with red chips.


Red chips are as crunchy as any potato or corn chip. Have you had your radish red chips lately? 


When getting the moisture out of rinsed wheatgrass, lettuce or herbs use a salad spinner. It will save money in the long run and do a great job. It saves from using paper towels to dry off lettuce or having to shake vigorously. This one is about 20 years old. It is a tupperware salad spinner. Evidently, they make long lasting stuff. 

The only problem I have with this spinner is that it is too large. Now they have collapsible salad spinner. Don't you like modern technology?




No comments:

Post a Comment