Translate

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

My Tea Ball?


I got a tea ball at an oriental store thinking they know how to make them since Asians drink a lot of teas. The tea ball I got for a few bucks fell apart on first use. The hinge broke and there were gaps where the tea ball joined.

Reusable Filter for Keurig' and K Type came to my rescue. I bought this for a few bucks at Walgreens when they were on clearance. It works great. The only thing I had to do to make it usable was to stuff a piece of paper towel down the middle spout so it would not leak the tea contents.


I live in Missouri but like to live in class. Not everyone will be using tea filter like us, only the elite hay bale revolutionaries. 

In every revolutionary's kit should be a great little coffee grinder. How else are we going to slay gardening dragons (pest, insects, and weather disturbances) without a little herbal teas?


I give this Hamilton Beach a thumbs up. The electric cord wraps up and out of the way at the bottom. The grinder comes completely apart for easy cleaning. How can we ask more from a coffee grinder?

Soon I will be showing you pictures on how I make my teas. Most probable know how already but maybe I'll throw in something you do not know. 









No comments:

Post a Comment