Translate

Friday, June 19, 2015

Easy Food 6/19/2015

I like to make easy food to eat. When I'm hungry I want to eat quickly. This is my variation dish of tostadas. I make this one with canned pinto beans.


First, find yourself a little carrot with top. I know you must have one growing crowded in your carrot bed. I found this one pictured above.

Dice or slice it up and add it to your ground beef. Add your seasoning and cook your ground beef.


Are carrot tops healthy? I thought so. But even they are controversial:

 http://www.carrotmuseum.co.uk/carrotops.html

http://www.thekitchn.com/breaking-the-myth-of-whether-or-not-you-can-eat-carrot-tops-tips-from-the-kitchn-121158

I figured if rabbits eat the tops then they must be edible. Most experts agree with me.


Get a can of beans. I used this ranch style beans. I drained all the juice and used only the beans. I'm cautious using their sauce. I don't know what's in it and I hope to never find out. I just don't use it. I wash and strain the beans in water before mashing them up.


 Add some sauce to it. You can use hot sauce or this Taco Bell Green Verde Salsa.

Add cheese.


Now place your corn tortillas on top.


Add more tortillas if you like.


You're done. Add lettuce or garnish it with any salad. I used up this old coleslaw. Don't forget the green onion.

No comments:

Post a Comment