Translate

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Product Review: Sony's A 6000 Camera


It's a great camera. It is made very well and  didn't cost very much ($800.00). I did a lot of study before making my decision to buy. When I heard professionals were using this camera, I was sold. The more I read about camera the more I liked. Most experts taught that the greater the Megapixels the better the camera. This camera has 24.3 Megapixels and the images are phenomenal.

Amateur photographers would be overwhelmed at all the technology that went into the Alpha a6000. They might even say, "It is be beyond their intellect." I disagree, it is a great camera for the average Joe and for professionals. You can grow into its capabilities at your own pace. The amateur can take great pictures by using it like a simple point and shoot camera. It has many manual settings also other than automatic.

I have read very few dislikes for the camera. One critic didn't like the fact that it had no audio jack. It's true, but have you heard the audio from the built in microphone? It's great! It sounds like it's coming from a very expensive microphone. Another critic didn't like the fact that the small screen didn't flip up to the front of the camera for selfies. If you want to see yourself during a self portrait then use your tablet or smart phone. However, the camera does have a self-timer and a camera mount.

I discovered after using the USB cord to transferring photos to my PC that you can very easily transfer them wirelessly with the free software that Sony supplies. If you have a internet connection, you do not have to connect by USB cord to your PC. This camera is Wi Fi certified.

If you buy this camera, buy some extra batteries and a charger. I bought a UV haze filter for lens protection (40.5 mm) and a hand strap instead of using the included neck strap. I don't like the way neck straps sometimes get in the way. Make sure you get a screen protector, and a SD card. You'll want to keep your camera in the best shape possible; you'll be wanting to cherish your Sony Alpha a6000 for many years to come.

I just recently got a free 49 mm magnified lens set that someone couldn't use for their camera anymore. Probably due to the lens size. My lens is 40.5. All you need is a step down adapter. I bought one from china for a couple of bucks. Now I am able to use these magnified attachment lenses. I think you will appreciate these close-up pictures due to my free used lens set.







No comments:

Post a Comment