Translate

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Product Review: The Bug Zapper


Today I'm going to review bug zappers. This one made out of plastic is very well made. I've had it for many years. Bug zappers are essential to home owners. They are nighttime lights with wire that zaps the heck out of  flying insects. If you don't kill them, some will end up inside your home.

If I could afford it, I would have at least three of them in my yard away from my garden. There is no need to attract bugs in your garden.

Zappers Gold 


The best part of zapping bugs is that you can use them in your garden. Finish them off with a blow torch and they are ready for your soil. 


I remember as a young student we were forced to watch many films at school. One film I remember dealt with how soil is made. The film showed a poor bug that died and became part of the soil.


Dead bugs would be valued in most states if only we can find a way to kill bugs organically without chemicals and then using them for compost. Think of the value of one pound of insect mulch? If we could market dead bugs, we would then be crying that we do not have enough bugs. 

The type of bugs the zapper kills are moths and beetles. Different species of moths can get into your food and clothing and do harm. I don't know about you, I don't like using flour that has worms in it from egg laying moths.

Too bad there is not a zapper for mosquitoes and ticks. I would be their first customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment