Translate

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Product Review: Sunbeam Food Steam Model #4710



Sunbeam Food Steam Model #4710


When I steam vegetables there is only one way I like to do it. I use my Sunbeam food steamer. It is very easy to use. You fill the water to the mark and put in the inserts and vegetables and turn on the timer. That's it. Once you know how long to steam, it becomes very easy to use.


I tried something new tonight 6/7. I put my steamed cauliflower in a bowl and added cheese. I then put the whole bowl into the steamer and melted all the cheese in only a few minutes.


Through the plastic lid I had complete control over the melting process. It turned out the way I like it. There is nothing better than cauliflower with melted cheese on top.

The steamer is ruggedly made to last a long time. I think that is why many companies stop making certain products. They last so long that they rarely get repeat business. This particular steamer I believe is obsolete. You can probably buy one on Ebay but perhaps you should buy a new one under a different label. It might be just as good. 



No comments:

Post a Comment