Translate

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Product Review: I Wish I Could Buy More (Updated)

Spray Nozzle



My favorite spray nozzle of all time is this plastic pointed spray nozzle. You twist the tip in order to produce different spray patterns. This nozzle is completely made of plastic, but I like it. It only cost a dollar. The sad thing is you cannot buy or find them anymore. 

You can find fancy brass plated ones but not this plastic cheap nozzle. It is rugged and can withstand many drags over concrete without abrasions or falling apart. See how I use it? With a little brick on the hose you can spray your garden bed.

  
Why does cheap stuff have to disappear from the market place? I know places like Walmart don't make enough sales on cheap stuff but come-on do us service by giving us a good product with a low cost.

I would like to make one last comment to clarify myself. I do not like this nozzle because it was cheap. I like it because it was built very well. I have yet to find a nozzle, and I tried many, that I would endorse. This nozzle is a keeper.

After diligent search I was able to find a link to purchase this fine nozzle.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Ray-Padula-4-in-Plastic-Adjustable-Twist-Hose-Nozzle-RP-TIBN-P/205160784



No comments:

Post a Comment