Translate

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

JLD Californian Wonder Plants

John my brother, has a wonderful garden. I want to share some of his AG projects in the garden. The pictures will inspire you as much as  they have inspired me.

Fillmore, California


35 pomegranate cuttings 


Upright Mexican Straw Hat cone flower


Angels Trumpet


Small fig from volunteer cutting, big fig volunteer. In the  background are Canna Lilies that has edible roots.


Lemon grass divided from garden. Good leaves for cooking and tea.


Dragon Fruit planted last year.


White volunteer peach from old peach in orchard.


Volunteer avocado that I grafted fruited in 2 years. It's on its 3 rd year. Bud wood 2 different variety 


Miracle trees also known as moringa oleifera.


Cherimoya that I grafted, banana pups.


Dragon fruit from cuttings.

No comments:

Post a Comment