Translate

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Nobody Messes with My Rose

Rose have given me a lot pleasure over the years. She serves me well. The only thing I ask is that she keeps on looking beautiful. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I think she is beautiful. I have visitors to my place who never notices her. There is nothing wrong to admire my rose. We should take time and smell the roses. She has marvelous perfume and her flowers radiate beauty on her whole being.

There are time when someone or something tries to molest or trouble my rose. For instance, this morning I found a worm in her ornaments. It was a nasty looking worm.


Nobody messes with my rose. I did what any full blooded passionate gardener would do. I took out my handy touch. I used my best torch that produces a fine and hot flame. It took only a few seconds and then.... 


the worm exploded into caterpillar goo. Let that be a lesson. If you mess with my rose, there are consequences.


No comments:

Post a Comment