Translate

Monday, June 22, 2015

Stunted Corn


Weird weather produced stunted and stressed out corn. Solution: Plant another seed near the same plant. You can be enjoying your miniature corn while growing a larger plant.


It won't be long before I'll be having an Anaheim pepper sandwich. Stay tuned for, "Food for the Day." 


 It is about time to harvest the garlic. When the bottom leaves begin to yellow is when you harvest garlic. Do not dry them in direct sun, I'm trying indoors. You need plenty of circulation.


This is a Gerbera Daisy. They originate from South Africa. It found a new home in New Africa Missouri. I know there is no such place but the climate is probably like Africa.



Potatoes keep coming from my little patch of white potatoes. They will taste great with my Salisbury steak dinner.




No comments:

Post a Comment