Translate

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Chest Day




Do exercises mainly for the chest. One day is arm and shoulders and the next day is chest day. Start out on your back on your exercise mat. You don't need a fancy bench to do presses. I do them on the flat floor.

The next exercise is for your lats (Bend over row). The underarm sides of your back. You bend over with your weights and pull the dumbbells to your chest. I do a two arm row with my head supported on the kitchen table with a pillow. You definitely do not want to stress out your back when you are past 40 years of age.

I use the same weights for all exercises. Right now I am using 26 lbs in each hand.

Here are some more exercises:

Use the straight arm punch on arm day and the dumbbell twirls on chest day. 

Everyday work your abdominal muscles.  I use the AB Roller Evolution. It makes doing crunches more fun than without it.  I also do leg raises with the roller and side crunches. Side crunches works the oblique muscles.

Do not change weights for each exercise. If it is easy, than do more repetitions. Let your strength be your guide in all your exercises. If you start changing weights, you make exercise more boring and tedious. You will probably end up not doing them at all. Also do your exercises when watching your favorite TV shows. When people start to notice your new physique tell them you owe it to watching a lot of TV. 

That's it. Run a sprint everyday and do either arm day or chest day everyday. If you are real tired then skip a day. If you are always tired, you better start drinking green juice like I do. 

BACK PAIN: You cannot exercise if you have severe back pain. Weight lifting will make it worse. Examine your nutrition and make changes. Only work out on the days you don't suffer severe pain. With proper nutrition and exercise, you can live without back pain. I had it so severe that I could not exercise or run. No exercise will solve back pain. You must find the solution through nutrition in solving your bone problems. When it ceases to be a bother than start with light weights.  I am back pain free not because of surgery but because of giving my body the nutrients it needs to repair itself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment