Translate

Friday, April 24, 2015

God is in the Details


Here's my morning breakfast. Dandelion, Greek oregano, alfalfa, garlic, and a radish on top. I'm not a cow, so I'm going to juice everything except my radish (the first of the season).

Someone said I had a blue thumb. Whatever that means. I don't have a blue thumb and neither do I have a green thumb. I'm Caucasian so they have a more fleshy color than being blue or green or purple. I have never declared how great I am in growing. I give all credit to God. Sometimes, I think I have very little to do with it.


1 Corinthians 3:7(KJV)
So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.
I take Mary's advice when dealing with God, 

John 2:5 (KJV)

His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.
Did you see the perfection in that one radish. No cracks, perfect root structure. Evolution didn't accomplish it, and neither did I. It was all of God. When we follow Him in our gardening pursuits we will begin to see more perfection from our labor.
Larry Zoro Quote of the day: "God is the God of wisdom. The wisest ideas come from Him alone."  

No comments:

Post a Comment