Translate

Monday, April 27, 2015

Trip to Town


I went to Camdenton MO and Osage Beach MO today. I was raring to go. My shades were on and I had just finished planting another pepper plant.

First stop was to Wendys. I had two crispy chicken sandwiches and glass of water. It only cost $2.00. I then went to Menards. It is one of my favorite stores. I bought two more bags of manure. I now have four bags.


I then looked for an adapter to fix my 5/8" hose that leaks. I could get a bulky $2.00 plastic hose mender or buy the brass with two steel hose clamps. What do you think I did? I went to plumbing department and bought a hard plastic hose fitting that joins two water hoses. I paid only 33 cents. It was the 1/2" size. The clamps cost 84 cents each. I did not buy them. After all I'm trying to save money.


The grey piece is what I bought. I cut the bad part of the hose out and joined the two pieces together.


It fit so nice that I didn't need clamps. If I do need them, I'll use wire instead and cover any sharp pieces of wire over with duct tape. 

I got a free health bar  ($1.49) at CVS. If you got there membership card and scan for coupons; you will get a free bar.

I went to a few more stores and stopped at KFC for a 2 piece chicken classic meal to take home. 
I see one plump piece of chicken but what is that turd next to it?

  
Close examination revealed a ball of bones that I would not even feed my dog. 


This was their classic meal that I now called, "Classic KFC Crap." I like their chicken when I get some. However times must be hard to have the gall to serve chicken scraps. 

Their mash potatoes were just as bad with only a tablespoon of gravy. Who likes to eay dry mash potatoes with hardly any gravy?

I write and sell inexpensive books on Amazon and have to endure stupid reviews. We should give our own reviews to every store and restaurant that we visit. I always think it is funny when an author gives away a free book and gets a nasty review. This KFC meal cost me over $6.00. 

My receipt wants me to fill out their survey. I'll do their survey on the limited comment space that they give me but somehow I will get even. When my family wants to eat at KFC I am going to say, "Hell No. They give scraps to eat and I'm hungry." 

No comments:

Post a Comment