Translate

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Free Book on April 30


I wrote only one book in my life that is a thriller. It is the kind of book I would like to read. It has non-stop action. It is the first of a three part series of small books. The first book I hope gets you addicted to buy and read the other books.


Star of the Book

It is called, "Federally Ordained Exorcists."  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QKNVI7A


Villain of the Book

I got my first review:

i didn't finish as i didn't realize it was a tween book. but i don't know that i'd let my grandkids read seems intense.

The person was so upset by the book, he or she called it a tween book. No this book is the first of a series of small books. When you watch a series on TV, the pilot sets up the story for the rest of the series.

Have medical help near by in case you pass out from reading the book.

When the exorcist first came out people who seen the movie became sick with fear and suffered an intense reaction to the movie. When I saw the movie, for some odd reason, I thought it was a comedy.

My book is more like a video game than a boring book. I wish it was intense, but I feel it is more like a fun, action filled, read. I definitely would not censor your kids from reading it. Old fogies might not enjoy it. Those who like flowery romance novels. 

Well anyway, you decide if it is too intense. If you get nauseous, I definitely would not read it or finish it. It's a free book. Write a review afterwards and tell the world if you thought it was too intense.

No comments:

Post a Comment