Translate

Monday, April 6, 2015

What is the Home Baler?


There are a lot of great looking pine balers available to make and to buy. I like the steel ones. Too bad they are way too expensive.  http://www.drpower.com/pages/pickill/hay-baler.

I got my plans off the internet like many of you. However, I had problems. I had to make up some of the dimensions when I made it; 2X4's are not that size anymore. One time my handle broke and nearly killed me. There was also no locking mechanism for tight bales. I also had to devise a way to make smaller bales for gardening. Who wants gigantic bales for growing one plant?

I decided to scrap my plans from the internet and devise new plans with wood and metal parts. I sell the plans for $3.00 at my website:  http://aaahomebaler.webs.com/

Don't buy my books thinking I include my plans. I don't. I tried but it didn't work out. The plans have too much detail in them for a Kindle book.

My plans include: How to use grass clippings, detail plans for the home baler, plans for the bale compressor for making smaller baler, locking mechanism for tight bales, and how to make a bale.


No comments:

Post a Comment